Friday, October 10, 2008

Today's Questions and Answers With Lee Ann

In an effort to answer the many questions from my loving friends and family about my crazy life I decided to interview myself. Well it was either that or take up needle point to keep myself occupied.

1. What gives with the Jamba Juice job?I am waiting on an offer. Apparently the agency is asking for so much money that I may not get one. I am cautiously optimistic.

2. Why did your parents name you after your uncle?I assume laziness and a wicked sense of humor came into play. Though Ann is a strange name for a boy I admit.

3. Why are you so short and your arms so stubby?God apparently has a wicked sense of humor too. Perhaps that is why he made my parents.

4. Why are you playing a male pirate in "Pirates of Penzance"?I am deeply in touch with my masculine side apparently. see question 2.

No comments: